The Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
(OSAPS) was founded in 1988 and there are 12 member countries as of now. We are the official regional plastic surgery society recognized by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS). Our primary purpose as a society is to promote oriental beauty, to provide continuing quality education on the latest procedures and techniques for plastic surgeons and to ensure that safe and ethical practices for our patients.
Mission / Vision
- To promote the advancement and development of Oriental Plastic Surgery among surgeons of the highest professional integrity.
- To continue to inspire plastic surgeons to embrace high sense of ethical code.
- To provide a forum for the interchange of ideas and knowledge intended for the advancement of Oriental Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- To stimulate, promote and update the education and research among plastic surgeons in the Oriental Region.
- To respect and protect members in the issues related to the practice of Oriental Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.